Altro Account BDO EU Musa 62+/Striker 61 High Gear Score

giovy3982

Postatore
Account BDO EU Musa 62+/Striker 61 High Gear Score

Hello, as written I am selling my current bdo account due to work, I can no longer keep up with it, as you can see it does not have a Armor gear but only for farming, currently I make a lot of money like this, selling all the gear for farming you can get at least 261+ kutum of combat. Active value pack, contact me privately if you want more screenshots or other curiosities

I dont know hot to put here the image... Pm me if u are interessed i can give you all the screenshot or someone can say me how put image here ahahha, sorry ^^

Account Details

Class And Level: Musa, Level 62+/Striker lvl 61, Sorceress lvl 61 and you have bonus family marketplace 0,5%/Wizard and Archer lvl 56
Gear score: My Gear Score was around 580, i only do gather right know, so i have 1200 Mastery Gather, Gather Gear Value is around 22800+ Milions (22.8 BILLIONS) with weapon
Extra: 12 days value pack active right now, 4 kama blessing 7 days, 84+ Lootscrool Item drop rate (60 minutes),14 Blessed message scroll (100m), 60 Scroll exp (530% 60m) And other various scroll, I have 500 Pearl and 3 coupon for Discount, they never expire, 30%, 20% and 10%

Failstack: 1(+70) 1(+60) 2(+40) 1+(35) 1+(20) (120 on striker) soon you can take 150 with the event, i have so much items, and i have some item for do failstacks.
-7 pets, 1 Tier 4, 3 Tier 3, 2 tier 2 and you have Hedgehog for gather. I have 3 Maids (2 marketplace and 1 storage).
-2 Tier 8 Horse with good skills.
-180 crone stong, 20 Valks and some other items for enchant, You have already 2000M (2Billions) on marketplace

PM ME FOR OFFER

Discord: FlamerGiovy#4653

Thanks guys ^^

Of course i give you the email of gmail, You can exchange too with ur email

So much Books are done, like bartali and something like that for extra AP on account, You have 7% too item drop rate for Knowledge

RAGAZZI MI SCUSO IN ANTICIPO PER L'INGLESE SE NON VA BENE TOLGO, HO COPIATO E INCOLLATO PERCHE L'HO MESSO SU VARI SITI

Alto