The US servers will come down on April 8th, 2014 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time for an update. Expected downtime is around one hour. EU servers will come down beginning at 9:00 PM PT (6:00 AM CET April 9th, 2014) for the same update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately two hours.
Please note that there is also a two-hour planned SOE Maintenance scheduled for 7am PDT April 8.
portano gli AA a 350 e cambiano ancora una volta il recklness per i fighter, inoltre cambia anche il meccanisco per l'acquisizione ed il trasferimento dell'aggro (piu' efficace se si usa debuff alle resistenze fisiche prima di deaggrare, per gli scout). quoto da zam, per chi volesse leggere tutte le note (ho tagliato gli update sul pvp, compreso uno sulla warzone di tunaria, se vi interessa trovate tutto su zam )
Players at level 95 can now level up their Alternate Advancements to level 350!
Mounted combat pets now retain their illusion form after the player lands with a flying or gliding mount.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Respawn and evacuate locations have been added to The Trembling Lagoon, Dythra's Lair, and Cleansing of the Cove. Previously, respawning and evacuating within these zones sent you to The Feerrott.
- Level 1-19 human skeletons, found in Commonlands and Antonica, now have a 6% chance to drop "Bloody Robe."
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Most taunts and detaunts are four times more effective.
- The effectiveness of taunts and detaunts will improve based on debuffs applied to an NPC’s related resistances. For example, a Scout’s Evade will be more effective when their target’s physical mitigation is debuffed.
- Taunts and detaunts will now benefit from the effects of the hate gain modifier stat.
Mists of Poison, Poison Bolt and Channeled Cleansing now trigger Calm Connection.
Recklessness now grants -150% Hate Gain. Berserkers, Bruisers and Shadowknights now use the same suspension mechanics as Guardians, Monks and Paladins. It now suspends all incoming threat transfers while active.
Mounts can now be summoned in the following homes (ground only):
- Court of the Master
- Hua Mein Retreat
- Luxurious Kromzek Keep
- Lavastorm Winter Retreat
- Oakmyst Glade
- Personal Grotto
- Personal Planetarium
- Mistmoore Crags Estate
- Researcher's Sanctum
- Fearful Retreat
- Court of the Master
- Champion's Respite
- Advanced Carpenter Volume 38 - The "Twisted Oak Table" recipe has been returned.
- "a pristine classy double oak shelf" is now properly named and matches the recipe name.
- Death Field, Shelter and Killing Chamber can no longer be killed.
- Practiced Tactics now applies the proper effect.
- Burning Deathfist Arrow, Gleaming Emerald Arrow and Tenderwood Arrows no longer have a triggered effect. Their base damage has been increased by up to 5%.
- Distracting Dance has been reduced to a 7.5 meter teleport and is now 1.25% increased damage.
- A Plethora of Pranks - Achievement now correctly identifies the need to "Craft a Brilliant Bristlebanesque Streamer".
- Jocular Patchcraft Growler Plushie & Jovial Patchcraft Thrasher Plushie - A more appropriate item description has been added.
- Bristlebane Bouncer - An item description has been added.
- Flowered Teal Velvet Curtain, Right - Is now accurately named.
- Rivervale Vine Knot Door - No longer spawns halfway in the floor.
- FesteringForest- The map region for the deathbloom treants has been corrected.
- Tears of Veeshan: The Core Problem - Zal'Urid now repeats his advice for those that have not attained Jortreva's Healing Scale.
- Sometimes you feel like a Knut - A map marker is now present for the search within Demon's Delve.
- Sometimes you feel like a Knut - Players not wearing Griz now trigger a message hinting to equip the bear fur cap at key points within Demon's Delve.
- Obol Soulwings - The map region for the obol soulwings has been corrected.
- Strange Occurrences - The map markers for the unearthed graves have been corrected.
- A Water Tight Case - Deleting quest will now remove "living flow urn, empty" from player's inventory.
- Spreading the Cure - "Drednever crash site" is now spelled correctly in the quest journal.
- The Inhabitants of Cloudmist Isle - Cloudmist walkers now carry a quest target icon.
- The Inhabitants of Cloudmist Isle - Gathering sentient wind essences from the trapped wind now only removes one Mist Essence.
- Draco Mortuus vos Liberatio - There is now an onscreen message that corresponds to the locations where players can place the summoning rods
- Planting and Plundering - Kobold traps respawn much faster now!
- The Gathering - Quest journal now correctly specifies that the halflings are in the Qeynos Province District.
- Around their Necks - Quest journal now specifies "Collect dragon scales from holgresh in the Valley of the Fallen"
- Strategic Point - The "mapping beacon" can now be used via a quest bauble icon.
- Strategic Point - The "mapping beacon" locations have been adjusted to be more predictable.