Sembra che stia rinsavendo quell'uomo...
Guardate bene l'orario di questo mio post...al momento il launcher di EQ2 mi dà Time-Out.
<<It's not your fault!
It appears that we are having internatonal server issues or other problems that are preventing the LauncherPad from loading at this time. We really do apologize and hope to have the problem corrected shortly.>>
Sarà che ora ho il dente avvelenato, ma non mi era mai successo e di questi tempi è decisamente sospetto.
SOE game logins wil be affected.
SOE will be performing maintenance beginning at 2:30 AM Pacific on February 28, 2012. This will impact the following services:
- Account management will be unavailable starting at 2:30 AM to approximately 8:00 AM Pacific.
- Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between 2:30 AM to approximately 8:00 AM Pacific.
- Forums will be read-only starting at 2:30 AM to approximately 7:00 AM Pacific.
- Login for our games will be affected from 2:30 AM to 7:00 AM Pacific (players already logged in should not be impacted.
Era sospetto in quanto mi usciva anzichè "GIOCA" la scritta "SPIELEN"...confesso mi sono detto: <<Qui crucco ci cova!>>
Re: - Updated - SOE / ProSiebenSat1 Games partnership FAQ
by Coldor » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 pmNiechy wrote:1. My account is paid for purely with SC cards bought at my local WHSmith, will there be a similar gametime card available for the new game currency?
2. I have characters on Freeport and Splitpaw, my understanding is I will use the new launcher for both servers. Updates/fixes for Splitpaw are on a different time schedule than US servers, will the new launcher put through updates for Freeport with the US time schedule?
1. I guess you are a european player? Then in the beginning, we will not have simliar gametime cards, but we look into that, as we roll out more SOE-Games in Europe. But we are offering different types of digital payment methods, so i think there will be something for you as well. I don't have a list of all payment methods right now, but we will share information on that as well asap. If you are US-Player, then you can clearly use those gametime-cards, as your account stays with SOE and therefore you will have Station Cash.
2. Updates through the new EU-Launcher will go with the european time schedule, as far as i know. But SOE will continue to maintain servers and all patches/updates. We are currently in discussion if the schedule will change or not. This will probably be decided much closer to the transition.
Aletah wrote:I have a question I haven't seen answered. I live in the US and I play on Splitpaw. Supposedly I can still access Splitpaw but what about the currency difference betwen SC and whatever gets put in to effect. Will I show one currency on Splitpaw and one on Everfrost on US side?
No. If youre in the US your account goes with SOE. Therefore you will use Station Cash as ingame curreny for Splitpaw or Everfrost. Only EU-Players will have to use the new currency. We are currently dicussing, what the name of the new currency will be, but the value will be the same as station cash.
Niechy wrote:Sorry, just had another thought,Don't worry. Nothing will change for you ingame. All will be there as you're used to.
What happens to my guild when my characters get moved?
Staying positive, I promise.
Comunque aspettiamo e vediamo cosa succede.