novita' sul mimicry ed i Dumbfire pets piu' alcuni fix su quest, items e cosi' via. quoto da eq2wire:
ZONES / POPULATION
- A new Prestige Server Poll has been launched, check your in game mail for details!
The Fabled Sanctum of Fear [Heroic]
- The lizardmen in The Fabled Temple of Cazic-Thule will now drop Thulian Puzzle Boxes.
- Pork Chop should no longer barrel through walls when running in fear in Scourge Keep.
- Golem hearts are no longer needed to spawn Dread, Fright, or Terror.
Scourge Keep [Heroic]
The Siege [Raid]
- The victory achievement for defeating Pork Chop now grants the proper amount of status.
- Fergul the Protector will now begin his script right away when engaged.
- Jerol <Norrathian Express> now gives you a Glowing Burl when hailed if you previously deleted it and meet the other requirements.
- The Scourge crabbers for the timed quest, Crab Nabber, no longer have a knockback ability.
- Anatomy of a Lion – Only the members of the group that killed the unwarded lion can harvest organs from the dead lion.
- The Concordium Ceremonial Hooded Mask is now included in the Concordium Armor Crate, purchasable from Oodifo <Armor and Weapon Upgrades> in Qeynos Capitol District.
- Brass Reaction and Ykesha’s Vengeance should now activate more reliably.
- Removed the camera shake from several proc effects, including Devastation Strike.
- Rending effects that healed the target no longer do.
- Scourge waste key chests can no longer reward 2h cyan adornments to most scouts
- Hounds of War Sigils – No longer drop after Signet of Gannar is awarded.
- Temporal Mimicry will no longer count the targets Fervor when calculating its base damage. The Enchanter’s fervor is still calculated when applying.
- Dumbfire pets will now benefit from group buffs, including resolve buffs. Many dumbfire pets have had their abilities adjusted down to compensate for the increased stats.
Lesser Faydark [TLE Only]
- The Avatar of Growth should now be level 76 instead of level 78