warparty!!

Grigdusher

dietro ad un cespuglio
STAFF
As to the WARPARTIES questions. The current plan is, if they are ready next week (They don't work yet so they haven't been tested) that we will start small and limit them to 5 people, matches won't start until each side is half full, so 15v15 compared to the current rule which is 2v2 to start a match, player count won't be allowed to go more than 5 people out of balance on a side. That means a match could start with 15v15 then a war party of 5 could join on one side then no more people would be allowed on that side until the other side gets more. Once the 90 second predeployment stage comes in that should also help matches fill up before things get started. Eventually I want 30+ person War Parties but we're starting small and tuning as we go.
quindi si parte con 5 persone alla volta, niente impedisce di fare più gruppi (non penso comunque che riusciamo ad essere più di 5 per ora )

non è certo che siano nella patch di domani (come non è certo che domani ci sia una patch) ma tenetevi pronti. preparatev discord ed/o ts.

Grigdusher

dietro ad un cespuglio
STAFF
non che mi aspetassi diversamente eh!

No (War) Party? Then no patch!

6 APRIL - OVEUR_BHVR
Yes, that's right! Our new big patch is brewing and I have put one criteria for it being deployed along with all the other goodies.

We don't patch till the War Parties are finished.

Right now, we're finalizing the War Parties and we know that this is as important for you as it is for us. It's taken almost 2 months of work getting together and we're at the final meters. So there is a line in the sand, the patch doesn't go out till it's done. I can't give you a date except it's ready when it's ready. Tomorrow? Highly unlikely like Slaanesh dating me unlikely. Next week? Highly likely.

In other news about this upcoming patch we have two new weapons. Chainaxe and Plasma Pistol. If you watch our regular Friday Twitch at 2PM EST you would know that already though.

You can also spawn in vehicles from the map, experience point events, fixes, optimizations, map changes and iterations on some systems like loadouts.

Wait, did I say optimizations? After the last tests and profiling we will be testing the next step in match size. 80 people. First on the Founder's server of course, where we're also testing a brand new map but we'll like try to run the current Fortress at 70-80 players live on Early Access. We keep pushing the envelope.

We'll also be enabling all maps again and they will all be set individually to player numbers, not like now where all maps have the same but have it fit better with the intended number of players on all the maps.

Oh - and Mark of Nerfle is coming.

Besides that, tune in on Friday's Twitch for Nerfle, more Eldar and whatever we come up with to show.

Thank you for staying with us and love to you all.

TURBO

NathanX

Utente
Ma caspiteronzola.... proprio stasera? Forse riesco a passare dopo

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

sigmar93

Utente
Vai tranquillo , tanto da ora in poi iniziamo ad organizzare qualche evento per giocare tutti assieme ( anche se attualmente il limite per gruppo è 5 persone)

Grigdusher

dietro ad un cespuglio
STAFF

Alto